Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Random thoughts and other things

Hell0, I'm back again for another edition of Random thoughts.....

To start off, I'm a little tired of people bitching' and whining' about their hours.
Some people just don't get it, they piss and moan that some one has more hours than they do.
All I can say is..get over it!! It's not my fault that some people either don't want to work or come up with an excuse on why they can't make it in, then they try and switch with someone else so they can get more hours for themselves but yet when they are needed at their jobs, oh,I can't because I already have plans!! that's BS!! You're either lazy or you just don't want to make money for themselves, but oh well, not my problem, some people shouldn't be put in a position of power at all.
Not to say that the younger kids can't handle it, some can, some can't, so far I've seen a lot that can't, not to say I can do better, anyways, that's all for now.... until next time, peace

No comments: