Monday, March 2, 2009

Stupid people

I really hate stupid people, people who call in that are not sick or just plain don't want to work, I know I've spoken of this before, but this is ridiculous, in other news, When I first started working at my current job, I made the mistake of telling the boss that if she needed me I would be available, if needed, well now it seems that it's being used a little too much, now I don't mind working the hours, but there are some times when it gets out of hand, now it seems I'm the only that will work on my days off, some days I just want to scream, others I just say f*ck it and do it, yeah the extra money is fine, but how 's about someone else stepping up to the plate too.....anyhow, that's my story and I'm sticking to it, until next time....PEACE

No comments: